Go to footer

Getting abused by admin rights.


Postby mustiej70 » 09.09.2011, 14:12

These kind of unfortunate pictures just confirms me more and reduces your credibility of your comments.
I always wonderd why are you admin?
You aren't a good admin more like a decent/low one.
And you are busy or off-game ALOT. You even have a nickname AFKtul.

If you want me to drag in your level?
Then let me say this: Your level of stupidity and IQ is the level of pictures you post here.
And you still do it with all the comments I'm writing.
You are a disgrace.
mustiej70
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 02.07.2011, 11:53


Postby luckypech » 09.09.2011, 14:15

From what i'm understanding now is that you didn't respect agna and rabbes right to say nothing so you shouldn't have kept trying to make them say something. If they didn't wanted to tell you they probably got there reasons
User avatar
luckypech
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13.11.2010, 09:33


Postby Niiel-Moo » 09.09.2011, 14:16

Stop posting! I can't stop laughing!! :D
User avatar
Niiel-Moo
 
Posts: 82
Joined: 26.04.2011, 13:46


Postby mustiej70 » 09.09.2011, 14:16

luckypech wrote:
From what i'm understanding now is that you didn't respect agna and rabbes right to say nothing so you shouldn't have kept trying to make them say something. If they didn't wanted to tell you they probably got there reasons
That story has to be cleared up yet.
Too early to talk about it.
mustiej70
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 02.07.2011, 11:53


Postby luckypech » 09.09.2011, 14:17

then clear it up so we can understand it?
User avatar
luckypech
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13.11.2010, 09:33


Postby rabbes » 09.09.2011, 14:19

have u got all batches in joto regio on pokemon black??
:( Have to go to the toilet.
rabbes
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 04.09.2011, 09:02


Postby Igntul » 09.09.2011, 14:21

sorry, but i have nothing else to say than that:
Image
we should create a sction called Humor and move this therad there :thinking:
:cookie:
User avatar
Igntul
 
Posts: 470
Joined: 06.05.2010, 21:07


Postby HawkGer » 09.09.2011, 14:22

definitley worth a read for the humor :D
User avatar
HawkGer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 629
Joined: 10.04.2010, 08:36


Postby rabbes » 09.09.2011, 14:22

it seems that mustiiej doesn't understand that we aren't taking him serious :D
:( Have to go to the toilet.
rabbes
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 04.09.2011, 09:02


Postby mustiej70 » 09.09.2011, 14:29

Rabbes I'm going to ignore you.
I don't care what you are saying.

Igntul... I have no words for you.

for all others.. I hope you saw the real Igntul.
And I hope you do the same for other admins I named.
This topic can be closed.
mustiej70
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 02.07.2011, 11:53


Postby Igntul » 09.09.2011, 14:32

nooooooooooo.. don't close anything, i want to laugh some more
:cookie:
User avatar
Igntul
 
Posts: 470
Joined: 06.05.2010, 21:07


Postby luckypech » 09.09.2011, 14:32

NOOOOOOOOO,
Don't close it i wan't to know the storie, tell me so i can understand why my previous post wasn't correct. Don't like people to tell me i'm doing it bad without telling why!
So please explain me the storie
User avatar
luckypech
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13.11.2010, 09:33


Postby mustiej70 » 09.09.2011, 14:34

luckypech wrote:
NOOOOOOOOO,
Don't close it i wan't to know the storie, tell me so i can understand why my previous post wasn't correct. Don't like people to tell me i'm doing it bad without telling why!
So please explain me the storie
The story doesn't matter.
And it's completely off-topic.
These dutch guy came with it.

Igntul Can you please write 1 comment about me..
What I do wrong or good.
Please do it.
Show me that you are any usefull as a moderator/admin.

I hope Footler can read all this and comment on this subject too.
mustiej70
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 02.07.2011, 11:53


Postby luckypech » 09.09.2011, 14:36

The story was brought to this topic so it is a part of this topic now and if you think it's really off-topic, then create a new topic where you explain it?
User avatar
luckypech
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13.11.2010, 09:33


Postby mustiej70 » 09.09.2011, 14:38

luckypech wrote:
The story was brought to this topic so it is a part of this topic now and if you think it's really off-topic, then create a new topic where you explain it?
Will you please go on-topic now?
There are certain people I'm going to tell it.
And obviously not you.
You need a drink.
mustiej70
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 02.07.2011, 11:53


Postby Igntul » 09.09.2011, 14:40

okay, sure.
Wrong:
1: annoys players
2: spams
3: caps
4: not a single acting of respect towards anyone
5: you aren't ok with ANYTHING, there's no player you like, no map you like, yet you are still playing this game, and now that you can't join the server where you think everything sucks, you are whining and complaining like a child
6: you never listen what admins tell you, or if you do, you start doing wrong again after a few mins
Good:
1: without you this therad wouldn't exist
:cookie:
User avatar
Igntul
 
Posts: 470
Joined: 06.05.2010, 21:07


Postby ZiZa » 09.09.2011, 14:42

xmus... do you really think it's a coincidence that you got banned from various servers by various admins? I think not!
The first day i saw you you personally attacked me with you stupid spammin-around, so what do you expect?
Ofcourse we fool around alot... but we only do that with people we know/respect, like Iggy and me. I do NOT fool/spam around with people i havent talked normally to. And thats the exact problem: YOU do not belong to the "Inner circle". If you act more or less normal and write your messages with less agression, you could have gotten into there too... But what you did was arriving as a complete stranger and attacked EVERYONE... and thats is why you got/get banned or ignored everywhere... this is and is ONLY your fault, so i guess it's time for you to just live with it and stop complaining
ZiZa
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 08.10.2012, 19:46


Postby mustiej70 » 09.09.2011, 14:46

Igntul wrote:
okay, sure.
Wrong:
1: annoys players
2: spams
3: caps
4: not a single acting of respect towards anyone
5: you aren't ok with ANYTHING, there's no player you like, no map you like, yet you are still playing this game, and now that you can't join the server where you think everything sucks, you are whining and complaining like a child
6: you never listen what admins tell you, or if you do, you start doing wrong again after a few mins
Good:
1: without you this therad wouldn't exist
Igntul, seriously get your emotions under control.
You aren't explaining anything. You just basicly keep judging me or making conclusions.
You want me to write a comment about you? in your own very low level of way? ok.

bad:
1.You annoy me too including other admins(I have said this multiple times)
2.You are the king spammer(aka spamwarn spamcaps etc etc etc.)
3.see 2
4.Non sense judgement. I respect everyone even my enemies my fans my haters EVERYONE.
If you show no respect there is no life for you up ahead.
5.Like I said multilple times.. you are taking things to seriously even If I'm serious... I only said it about your maps.
Speak for yourself. that's a thing you should know. That's called manners.
6.And Admins never listen to me.

Good:
1.You make good maps.
2.I like your humor and interests.


See the difference? With a bit more details you come over as an over mature guy.
mustiej70
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 02.07.2011, 11:53


Postby mustiej70 » 09.09.2011, 14:49

ZiZa wrote:
xmus... do you really think it's a coincidence that you got banned from various servers by various admins? I think not!
The first day i saw you you personally attacked me with you stupid spammin-around, so what do you expect?
Ofcourse we fool around alot... but we only do that with people we know/respect, like Iggy and me. I do NOT fool/spam around with people i havent talked normally to. And thats the exact problem: YOU do not belong to the "Inner circle". If you act more or less normal and write your messages with less agression, you could have gotten into there too... But what you did was arriving as a complete stranger and attacked EVERYONE... and thats is why you got/get banned or ignored everywhere... this is and is ONLY your fault, so i guess it's time for you to just live with it and stop complaining
I attacked your personally?!
excuse me.. I'm starting to have my doubts.
Is this a organisated bullying against me or serious political propaganda?
Can you PLEASE but PLEASE write what I said or did to you first day?
Inner circle? I'm on both server for over more then 1 year.
What inner circle are you talking about?
The only inner circle are the admins that are the ACTUAL trolls.
The ACTUAl trolls that keeps hitting on me because I'm an easy target.
Who are you anyway?
I don't know you.
When did I ever attacked you?
mustiej70
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 02.07.2011, 11:53


Postby Mario » 09.09.2011, 14:50

Goddamn oO i saw the real Igntul now! how can u?? u are sick, u should go to a doctor iggy...

@ mustiej: pls stop making doubleposts.. and pls stop thinking u could change anyones thinking of u^^ with this topic u are totally lost, because now everyone in the forum can see your kiddy thinking..
User avatar
Mario
 
Posts: 340
Joined: 17.07.2010, 17:08


Postby Igntul » 09.09.2011, 14:50

ofc, i spam, i use caps, i'm a shit person, just like you, this is exactly why i became master admin of a server and admin on many other ones, while you become master banned of a server and banned on many other ones

fans?
:cookie:
User avatar
Igntul
 
Posts: 470
Joined: 06.05.2010, 21:07


Postby mustiej70 » 09.09.2011, 14:52

Igntul wrote:
ofc, i spam, i use caps, i'm a shit person, just like you, this is exactly why i became master admin of a server and admin on many other ones, while you become master banned of a server and banned on many other ones

fans?
Mario wrote:
Goddamn oO i saw the real Igntul now! how can u?? u are sick, u should go to a doctor iggy...

@ mustiej: pls stop making doubleposts.. and pls stop thinking u could change anyones thinking of u with this topic u are totally lost, because now everyone in the forum can see your kiddy thinking..
Both messages are very unproffesional.
Give me details and stop making conclusions.
mustiej70
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 02.07.2011, 11:53


Postby luckypech » 09.09.2011, 14:54

You wan't details but you don't give us details. The logic of the maffia (i do for you, you do for me)(and igntul is an italian so probbably maffia too) try to give some details maybe he will give some details back?
User avatar
luckypech
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 13.11.2010, 09:33


Postby ZiZa » 09.09.2011, 14:55

First time i saw you told me to shut up and fuck off... yeah... good idea!
The "inncer circle" has NOTHING to do with being an admin or not, it's something about respect, which you clearly have not! It really seems like you have a problem with authority dude... There's a reason why people get the Admin-status, it is infact our "job" to look after servers and prevent players from totally disturbing the gameplay
ZiZa
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 08.10.2012, 19:46


Postby Mario » 09.09.2011, 14:55

i could list every of your posts in this forum but my post would be much too long, sry, just read your posts again and u see what i mean.
User avatar
Mario
 
Posts: 340
Joined: 17.07.2010, 17:08

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Smalltalk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests